Uttar Pradesh UP NTSE Scholarship Test Admit Card 2020
UP State Level National Talent Search Examination (UPNTSE)
UP NTSE Class X and Class VIII Examination 2020
Short Details of Notification
UP NTSE Examination 2020 Uttar Pradesh Examination Regulatory Authority, Prayagraj Has Invited to National Talent Search Examination NTSE and Scholarship Test 2020-2021 Download Admit Card for the Class 8th and Class 10th Admission Test. The Candidates Those Who Have Enrolled with Admission Test Can Download the Admit Card With The Link Given Below.
- Application Begin: October 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 10/11/2020
- Complete Form Last Date: 10/11/2020
- Exam Date: 13/12/2020
- Admit Card Released: 08/12/2020
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- No Application Fees for the All Candidates.
- The yearly income of the parents should be less than 1,50,000/-
- Class 8: Must have passed class 07 examination in 2019-2020 and have obtained at least 55%. (For SC / ST 50% Mark Required)
- Class 10: Those who have registered in the board examination to be held in this year 2020-2021, can apply for this talent test.
- Candidates who want to participate in this examination will have to upload their latest passport size photo and signature.
- Candidates have to upload their income certificates as well.
- Candidates Who Come With Categories such as SC / ST / OBC / EWS / PH will also have to upload their category certificate.
How to Fill Application Form
- State Level National Talent Search Examination and National Means Cum-Merit Scholarship UP NTSE Test 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the UP NTSE 2020 The Candidate Who Want To Apply Online for November 2020 to 10 November 2020.
- Candidate Must Read the Full Notification Before Applying Scholarship Test 2020 Application Form.
- Collect All documents such as ID Proof, Address Details, Hand Writing, Eligibility, and Other Basic Details.
- Take a Scan Document Such As – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting, the Online Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
Some Useful Important Links
Download Admit Card