UP Scholarship Pre, Post, Dashmottar Online Form 2020
UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
Class 9-10 & 11-12 UP Scholarship 2020
Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh
Short Details of Notification
UP Scholarship Form UP Scholarship Form 2020 Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department has issued a notification and Guidelines for a scholarship for a student from class 9 to 12 in Uttar Pradesh. For the candidates who are eligible and want to fill the scholarship application in Uttar Pradesh, All the Link Have Given Below.
Post-Matric / Dashmottar
Class 11-12 & Other UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate Course
|Last Date for Apply Online||01/12/2020||10/01/2021|
|Last Date Complete Form||01/12/2020||10/01/2021|
|Last Date Submit Hard Copy to Institution||07/12/2020||15/01/2021|
- All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in Any Courses of Class 9 to Class 12 or Any UP Schools Are Filled the Scholarship Form.
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Female All Category : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill Online Form
- Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
- Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
- Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled with Class 9
- Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled with Class 10
- Post Matric 11: Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
- Post Matric 12: Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
Document Required Fresh Candidates
- Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
- For Renewal Candidates: Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to log in to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
How to Apply
- Fresh Candidates: The new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in classes 9,10, 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2020-2021 course, should apply in fresh Application Form.
- Renewal Candidates: The Candidates who have already enrolled in any school/college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If you are not now of the non-refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college/school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school/college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
- For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2020-21
Some Important Links
Login for Online Correction
Login to Complete Form