UP Learning License Online Form 2021
Uttar Pradesh Transport Department (Parivahan)
Learning License | Slot Booking | Verify Payment | Print License
Short Details of Notification
UP Learning License Form UP Transport Department RTO Have Invited to online Driving License Application Form, Interested Person Who drive any type of vehicle in the state of Uttar Pradesh / Pan India, they should get a license from the Transport Department first and only then they will be valid for driving. All the eligible candidates who want to get a learning license must apply online, All the Link Have Been Given Below.
- Application Begin : 01/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2020
- Uttar Pradesh transportation fees are different its information will be available after you complete the form.
Type of Learning License in Uttar Pradesh
- Moto Cycle Less Than 50CC (MC50CC)
- Motor Cycle without Gear (Non Transport) MCWOG
- Motor Cycle with Gear (Non Transport) MCWG
- Light Motor Vehicle (LMV)
- LMV 3 Wheeler NT (3W-NT)
- LMV Tractor NT (Tractor)
- E-Rikshaw (ERiksh)
- Other Various Vehicle Type : Road Roller / Crane / Etc
Stages to Complete Learning License Application
- Fill Application Details UP Learning License L.L.
- Upload Documents
- Upload Photo And Signature
- Fee Payment
- Verify The Pay Status
- Print the receipt
- LL slot book
- Test at allotted RTO Office.
- If Passed Download the UP Learning License Online.
How to Fill Form
- First of all fill the application of up learning license online, Link Given.
- After Online Registration you have to pay the License Fees.
- Then you have to select comfortable slot For the learning test is to be held.
- After booking your slot, print out all Document (Receipt / Online Form / Form)
- Now you have to take the exam by going to the respective RTO office on the day you have book the Slot for UP Learning License.
- You will get your result immediately after the exam
- Now after a few days you can download your learning license online
Some Important Links