Uttar Pradesh Bar Council Declaration Online Form
Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh
Declaration Online Form
Short Details of Notification
UP Bar Declaration Form Have Invited to Online Application Form for the Declaration Process Those Advocates Are Enrolled After July 2010 Are Need to Fill the Declaration Form 2016, The Candidate Who Interested and Enrolled Must Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online, All the Link Have Been Given Below.
- Application Begin: July 2016
- Last Date for Submit Declaration Form: 31/10/2016
- The list issued for Selected Candidates: Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Filled the Online Application Form
Eligibility for Declaration
- Enrolled in UP Bar Council After July 2010
- Are Required to Submit the Form
Not Eligibility For Declaration
- If Advocate Enrolled Before July 2010 Not Need to Submit Declaration Form
- The Bar Council of UP has resolved wide it’s Meeting on 23 July 2016 to Ask for Submission of Declaration Form who enrolled After July 2010 as mentioned on Advocate.
- Filled the Declaration Form as per Rules of 2005.
- 2 Passport Size Photograph Required to be attached with Application Declaration Form.
- There are more than 1,00,000 Advocates on the rolls of the UP Bar Council, who elected the Members of the Bar Council.
- To admit persons as advocates on its roll
- To prepare and maintain such role;
- To entertain and determine cases of misconduct against advocates on its roll
- To safeguard the rights, privileges, and interest of advocates on its role;
- To promote and support law reform;
- To conduct seminars and organize talks on legal topics by eminent jurists and publish journals and papers of legal interest.
- UP Bar Councils are required to circulate the format of the Declaration Form to all the Bar associations. The Advocates can also download the same from the website of the Bar Council of India and submit the format to their respective UP State Bar Council through their respective Bar Association or advocates can also submit the format directly to the UP Bar Councils.
- Those advocates enrolled after July 2010 Must have also filled up the Applicant Verification Forms as per rules of 2015 such Advocates also are required to fill up these Advocate Declaration Forms for giving Details as to whether they have passed A. I. B. E
Some Important Links
Apply for Online Registration
Login to Complete Form
Download Offline Form