NTA JEE MAIN Phase II March 2021 Online Form
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Joint Entrance Examination JEE MAIN Phase II March 2021
Short Details of Notification
NTA JEE MAIN Phase II Admit Card 2021 for National Testing Agency NTA Have Invited to Online Application Form for the Joint Entrance Exam JEE MAIN Session II Examination March 2021. The Candidates Who Are Interested in Giving Exam of NTA JEEMAIN Phase II Admit Card 2021 Form Must Read the Full Notification Notification Before Applying Online, All the Link Have Been Given Below for NTA JEEMAIN Phase II Admit Card 2021.
- Application Begin: 02/03/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 06/03/2021 up to 06 PM
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 06/03/2021
- Exam Date Online: 15-18 March 2021
- Admit Card Available: March 2021
- Result Declared: March 2021
Application Fee Paper I
- General / OBC (Male) : 650/-
- General / OBC (Female) : 325/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 325/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 325/-
Application Fee Paper I & II
- General / OBC (Male) : 1350/-
- General / OBC (Female) : 650/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 650/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 650/-
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
- No Age Limit in NTA JEEMAIN 2021. Candidates Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2019, 2020 OR Appeared in 2021.
NTA IIT JEE MAIN 2021 Phase II March Instruction
- Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online
- Photo Instruction: Should be either in color or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
- Aadhar Card is Must to Carry at JEE MAIN Session II March 2021 All-Session Application.
- Scanned Document: Candidates Passport Photo, Signature, and Father / Guardian Signature
Instruction for Old Candidates
- Candidates who had participated in Phase 1 will not have to register new in Phase 2, they can log in from their Old Registration Number and can participate in the Phase 2 Exam.
- To participate in Phase 2 you will have to pay a fee.
- Phase 2 exam will be between 15 to 18 March 2021. Along with this phase, new candidates can also participate who have appeared in the previous phase 1.
- For More Details Please Read the Full Notification.
Some Important Links
Download Admit Card