NTA JEE MAIN Online Form 2021
National Testing Agency (NTA)
Joint Entrance Examination JEE MAIN Phase I 2021
Short Details of Notification
JEE MAIN Admit Card National Testing Agency NTA have Invited for Online Application Form for the Joint Entrance Exam JEEMAIN Session I Examination 2021. The Candidates Who Are Interested in JEE MAIN Admit Card Must Read the Full Notification and Details Before Applying Online.
- Application Begin: 16/12/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16/01/2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 17/01/2021
- Online Correction Date: 19-21 January 2021
- Exam Date Online: 23-26 February 2021
- Admit Card Available: February 2021
- Result Declared: March 2021
Application Fee Paper I
- General / OBC (Male) : 650/-
- General / OBC (Female) : 325/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 325/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 325/-
Application Fee Paper I & II
- General / OBC (Male) : 1300/-
- General / OBC (Female) : 650/-
- SC / ST (Male) : 650/-
- SC / ST : (Female) : 650/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
- Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, and Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
- No Age Limit in NTA JEE MAIN 2021. Candidates Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in 2019, 2020 OR Appeared in 2021.
NTA IIT JEE MAIN 2021 Instruction
- Read the Full Information Brochure Before Applying Online
- Photo Instruction: Should be either in color or black& white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
- Aadhar Card is Must at JEE MAIN 2021 All-Session Application.
- Scanned Document: Candidates Passport Photo, Signature and Father / Guardian Signature
Some Useful Important Links