COVID 19 Corona Virus Online Registration 2021 for Vaccination
Citizen Registration & Appointment for Vaccination
Corona Virus (Covid19) Online Vaccination Registration 2021
Short Details of Notification
Corona Vaccine Online Registration The Government of India has launched the online registration portal of Vaccination to avoid the corona epidemic. All Indian citizens who are eligible in this phase (Below Mentioned) Must register online. All the Link Have Been Given Below for Corona Vaccine Online Registration.
- Application Begin: 01/03/2021
- Last Date for Registration: NA
- Govt. Hospital : 0/-
- Private Hospital: 250/
Vaccination Eligibility for Citizen Phase I
- Indian citizens who are above 60 years of age can register for the Vaccine of Corona epidemic.
- Indian citizens are above 45 years of age and can get a Vaccine if they suffer from any serious disease like diabetes, heart, blood pressure, and any other disease.
- After applying the vaccine, you will have to stay the same for 30 minutes for monitoring.
- You can get the certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya setu App, and Co -Win portal, you can also download it.
Process for Registration
- A total of 4 people can be registered on one Single mobile number.
- To register, OTP will come on your mobile, after that you will have to provide your photo ID proof type and number, your name, and date of birth.
- In the final, you will have to make a scheduled appointment, in which you have to choose your Nearest State, District, Block, and then book it.
- On the date and time of appointment, you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get vacancies.
- For More Details Must Read the Notification.
Some Important Links
Some Other Useful Posts