Uttar Pradesh Pre Medical Exam (UP NEET)
Online Counseling | Registration | Choice Filling 2020
UP NEET UG 2020
Short Details of Notification
UP NEET Online Counseling Office of the Director-General Medical Education and Training Uttar Pradesh Have Invited to Online Counseling Registration Form for the NEET 2020 Candidates. The Candidates Who are Interested in the Admission to MBBS / BDS College in Uttar Pradesh Must Read the Full Notification and Schedule Before Applying Online in 2020.
- Application Begin: 05/11/2020
- Last Date for Registration: 08/11/2020
- Document Verification:06-09 November 2020
- Choice Filling: 06-10 November 2020
- Merit List Issued: 09/11/2020
- Seat Allotment Result: 11-12 November 2020
- General / OBC : 2000/-
- SC / ST / PH: 2000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Qualified in NTA NEET 2020 Exam
- High School and Intermediate Exam Passed in Uttar Pradesh
- Domicile Certificate in UP
Reservation of Seats
- OBC: 27 Percent
- SC: 21 Percent
- ST: 02 Percent
- UR / General : 50 Percent
Total Vacancy Seats for Admission: 1724
MBBS : 1673 | BDS : 51
How to Fill Application Form
- Online counseling of Uttar Pradesh NEET Admission 2020 will start from 05 November 2020 at 4 pm.
- The Candidate who wants to get admission in the medical college of Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates and have passed the NEET examination conducted by NTA can register Uttar Pradesh NEET in online counseling.
- The security deposit will have to be deposited by a demand draft of Rs.30000/- for private and Rs.10000/- for a private college, to be made in the name of Director General Medical Education and Training UP Payable at Lucknow.
- For More Details Must Read the Full UP NEET Counseling Notification.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Allotment Result