REET Rajasthan Online Form 2021
Rajasthan Education Department (RED)
REET 2021 Online Application Form
Short Details of Notification
Rajasthan REET 2021 Exam Postponed Rajasthan Education Department Have Invited For Online Application Form REET 2021 for All Level I, II, III for the Examination of Teacher Eligibility Test REET April 2021 Exam. The Candidates Who Are Interested in the Following Rajasthan REET 2021 Exam Postponed, Must Read the Full Notification Before Applying Online, All the Link Have Been Given Below.
- Application Begin: 11/01/2021
- Last Date Registration: 19/02/2021
- Fee Payment Last Date: 19/02/2021
- Complete Form Last Date: 19/02/2021
- Correction Date : 22-25 February 2021
- Exam Date: 25/06/2021 (Postponed)
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- Single Paper: 550/-
- Both Paper: 750/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Mitra Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc
Primary Level Class I to V Eligibility
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
Junior Level Class VI to VIII Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification
How to Fill Application Form
- Rajasthan Education Department / Rajasthan Board has Released the Notification for REET Exam 2021 for the Level I, II, III Teacher Recruitment 2021, Interested Candidate Can Apply Online Form from 11/01/2021 to 08/02/2021.
- Candidate Must Read the Notification Before Applying the Online Application Form in REET Online Form 2021
- Collect All documents such as ID Proof, Address Details, Hand Writing, Eligibility, and Other Basic Details.
- Take a Scan Document Such As – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submitting, the Online Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
Some Important Links
Download Postponed Notice
For Online Correction
Download Correction Notice
Download Date Extended Notice
You have to Fill Signup form in My Account Section and then you have to fill Cashback form.
The Cashback Amount will be created either in Bank Account, Google Pay, or in Paytm Account as per user wish. In the Cashback form, there is an option to Choose this.
Within 24 hrs the Amount will be created into the user account, after the Cashback form submission.